Honey Gardens Cherry & Honey Soothing Throat Syrup, Apitherapy Formula with Organic Raw Honey, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Black Cherry, and Herbal Extracts, 48 Servings, 8 FL. OZ.
- Raw Honey Foundation – Inspired by timeless folk remedies, our Cherry & Honey Soothing Throat Syrup formula begins with the natural goodness of organic raw honey.
- Easy-to-Use, Quick to Soothe – Supercharged with Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and Black Cherry, this syrup also includes other respiratory support ingredients like Umcklaloabo, Echinacea, and Marshmallow.
- Breathe Your Cherry Best – A boost from bees and berries, this naturally powerful soothing throat syrup is packed with ingredients that can help provide a breath of fresh air.
- A Tradition of Apitherapy – Honey has been well loved in the apitherapy community for centuries for the nutritious value it provides. We mix our organic raw honey with other traditional ingredients to create truly health conscious formulas.
- Straight from the Hive Since ‘65 – Trusted for over 40 years, we source our honey from responsible beekeepers committed to sustainability and offer authentic products all tested for quality.
A staple in the apitherapy community, honey has been used for years due to its powerful, soothing support. A dietary boost from bees and herbs, Honey Gardens Cherry & Honey Soothing Throat Syrup is inspired by timeless folk remedies. Our Cherry & Honey Soothing Throat Syrup formula begins with the natural goodness of organic raw honey and is supercharged with organic Apple Cider Vinegar and Black Cherry and includes other respiratory support ingredients like Umcklaloabo, Echinacea, and Marshmallow. And with a delicious, natural dark sweet cherry flavor, your family will find this soothing throat syrup a treat they love to take. As a Vermont beekeeper in the 1960s, Todd Hardy knew his premium, raw, unfiltered honeys were a great natural alternative to the honeys that lined supermarket shelves. His products were not only delicious, but they also retained the full health benefits of traditional honey. Today, Honey Gardens has grown to offer a host of apitherapy products, from propolis and royal jelly to flavorful honeys and syrups with the immunity-supporting power of elderberries and herbs. We continue to source our honey from responsible beekeepers committed to sustainability and offer one of the most authentic, diverse, and accessible range of health-promoting bee solutions, all rigorously tested for quality.