Honey Gardens Lemon and Honey Syrup, With 170 mg of Vitamin C and 3 mg of Zinc, Honey & Lemon Apitherapy Formula Includes Raw Honey, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Echinacea Blend, Rose Hips and More, 8 FL. OZ. 48 Servings
- Raw Ingredients – Our traditional formula includes US Grade A Raw Honey, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Echinacea Blend, Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex, Propolis and more
- Powerful Benefits – Vitamin C and Zinc have been added to our apitherapy formula to provide added immune system support.
- Easy to Use, Quick to Soothe – Easily add to warm water for tea, mix with your favorite smoothie or take straight from the bottle for soothing, delicious support.
- Traditional Remedy – A honey and lemon mix is well loved in the apitherapy community and has been used for years to promote wellness.
- Straight from the Hive Since ‘65 – Trusted for over 40 years, we source our honey from responsible beekeepers committed to sustainability and offer one of the most authentic, diverse, and accessible range of health-promoting bee solutions, all rigorously tested for quality.
A staple in the apitherapy community, the mix of honey and lemon has been used for years due to its powerful, soothing support. At Honey Gardens, we continue the tradition with our well loved Lemon and Honey Syrup, which includes apitherapy raw honey, propolis and more.
Our Lemon and Honey apitherapy formula is made with raw honey sourced from our beekeeping partners who share a commitment to sustainable beekeeping and gentle handling. We’ve added 170 mg of Vitamin C and 3 mg of Zinc per serving for the added health benefits they provide. To finish off this top-of-the line syrup, we have also included organic apple cider vinegar, echinacea, citrus bioflavonoids, propolis, acerola cherry, and rose hips.
The medicinal use of honey bee products (Apitherapy) is central to the Honey Gardens brand. All of our products are developed to share the healing power of the hive with consumers.
Give your body the soothing, delicious support it deserves. Try Honey Gardens Lemon & Honey Vitamin C Syrup today.