Solaray Echinacea Purpurea & Angustifolia Root 460 mg | Healthy Immune & Respiratory Function Support | 180 VegCaps
- Honored Herb: Echinacea is a favorite of herbalists for its usefulness during the winter season
- Immune Support: Intended to help support normal, healthy immune function & respiratory wellness
- Two Types: Our powerful formula includes both Echinacea purpurea & Echinacea angustifolia
- Trusted Brand: Made in our own facility; Non-GMO, vegan & lab verified for potency & purity
- Customers Say: This whole root works great
An herbal tradition for year-round wellness support, Echinacea, also known as purple coneflower, is honored among herbalists for its usefulness especially during the cold winter season. A brightly colored flower native to North America, echinacea was originally used by Native Americans for its reputed health-promoting properties. Containing an impressive variety of plant compounds may help support an array of wellness benefits, especially healthy immune system and respiratory function.
Solaray Echinacea includes the root of both common species of echinacea angustifolia and purpurea.
Usage note: For optimal results, take continually for 14 days. Not recommended to exceed 8 weeks of continual usage without a rest period.
Like all Solaray products, Echinacea is lab verified for potency, purity, and identity. Confidence in the Solaray name is just one of the reasons weve been around so long and maintain our place as a leader in the industry. Unlike many other companies, we manufacture almost all our own products, which gives us the ability to thoroughly test and screen raw ingredients for the slightest amount of impurities and manage the production process to provide the best possible quality. In fact, were so committed to quality that if an ingredient doesnt meet our unparalleled standard, we send it back. Rest assured, only the purest formulas ever reach your cabinet.
Vegan non-GMO, count on Solaray Echinacea for the quality difference you can feel!