Solaray Mullein Leaf, Herbal Support for Healthy Respiratory and Bronchial Function, Vegan, 100 Vegcaps
- Breathe: Mullein leaves may help support healthy respiratory, bronchial & immune function
- Soothing Fiber: Contains large amounts of mucilage, a thick, gelatinous soluble fiber
- History of Benefits: Mullief leaf has been used for centuries to help support respiration
- Eco-Friendly: Committed to a cleaner planet, we use 100% PCR recycled plastic bottles in our product
- Trusted Brand: Made in our own facility, vegan and lab verified for potency & purity
A member of the figwort family with hairy leaves and tall, yellow spikes of flowers, Mullein Leaf originated in Europe where it has been used since ancient times. With large amounts of a soluble fiber known as mucilage – a thick, gelatinous substance – Mullein may have soothing effects and helps support healthy respiratory and bronchial function.
Like all Solaray products, Mullein is lab verified for potency, purity, and identity. Confidence in the Solaray name is just one of the reasons we’ve been around so long and maintain our place as a leader in the industry. Unlike many other companies, we manufacture almost all our own products, which gives us the ability to thoroughly test and screen raw ingredients for the slightest amount of impurities and manage the production process to provide the best possible quality. Rest assured, only the purest formulas ever reach your cabinet. And because we are always committed to leaving the world a little better than we found it, we now package this product in 100% post consumer recycled plastic bottles.
Count on Solaray Mullein for the quality difference you can feel!