Solaray Chamomile, Soothing Support for Digestion, Respiratory Tract and Relaxation, 100 Servings, 100 VegCaps
- Rest Easy: Chamomile contains apigenin, an antioxidant that may support restful relaxation & sleep
- Tame the Tummy: A traditional herb used to soothe the digestive tract & support healthy digestion
- Winter Season Alibi: An herbal remedy, chamomile may provide soothing respiratory tract support
- Eco-Friendly: Committed to a cleaner planet, we now use 100% post consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Trusted Brand: Made in our own facility, vegan & lab verified for potency & purity
With a history of use dating back to ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome, chamomile is a powerful herb with a host of potential health and wellness benefits. Commonly taken as a tea, Solaray Chamomile comes in convenient capsules providing 350 mg of chamomile flowering tops.
The herb’s many benefits are believed to stem from its high levels of naturally occurring terpenoids and flavonoids, powerful antioxidants. While its list of uses is long, chamomile is most commonly used today to help soothe the gastrointestinal and respiratory tracts and support restful relaxation and a healthy sleep cycle.
Like all Solaray products, Chamomile 350 mg is lab verified for potency and purity. Confidence in the Solaray name is just one of the reasons we’ve been around so long and maintain our place as a leader in the industry. Unlike many other companies, we manufacture almost all our own products, which gives us the ability to thoroughly test and screen raw ingredients for the slightest amount of impurities and manage the production process to provide the best possible quality. Rest assured, only the purest formulas ever reach your cabinet. And because we are always committed to leaving the world a little better than we found it, we now package our products in 100% post consumer recycled plastic bottles.
Vegan & non-GMO, Solaray Chamomile is made with the quality difference you can feel – try a bottle today!