Solaray OptiZinc 30mg | Supports Immune & Endocrine Systems & Cellular Health w/ Methionine & B-6 | 60 VegCaps
- Bioavailable: A patented complex of zinc & methionine, OptiZinc* is more easily utilized by the body
- Your Daily Booster: Zinc may help support proper immune function & a healthy endocrine system
- Smooth & Radiant: Excellent skin health supplement; may help support the normal structure of cells
- Trusted Brand: Made with high-quality ingredients; lab-verified for purity & potency
- Customers Say: Best zinc supplement I Gentle on the stomach | Trust Solaray
Involved in more than 100 enzymatic processes in the body, zinc may help support proper immune function as well as the health of your endocrine system, your skin, and your cells. Unfortunately, the modern diet can often be deficient in zinc, which is not stored in the body and should be replenished daily.
That’s where high-quality Solaray OptiZinc* 30 mg comes in. Designed to be better absorbed and retained by the body than other forms of zinc, this patented complex contains zinc molecularly bound to the amino acid methionine, with added vitamin B6 for additional support. Formulated with bioavailability in mind, OptiZinc* may resist binding with dietary fibers, which can inhibit the proper assimilation of zinc in the body.
One of Solaray’s many cutting-edge formulas, OptiZinc* may provide powerful support for immune and endocrine function, cellular and skin health, and more.
Like all Solaray products, OptiZinc* 30mg is lab-verified for potency and purity. Confidence in the Solaray name is just one of the reasons we’ve been around so long and maintain our place as a leader in the industry. Unlike many other companies, we manufacture almost all our products, which gives us the ability to thoroughly test and screen raw ingredients for the slightest amount of impurities and manage the production process to provide the best possible quality. Rest assured, only the purest formulas ever reach your cabinet.
Count on Solaray OptiZinc* to help you be your best!