Heritage Store Black Castor Oil, Traditionally Roasted, Nourishing Hair Treatment, Deep Hydration for Hair Care, Skin Care, Bold Eyelashes & Brows, Vegan, Hexane Free & Cruelty Free, 8oz
- Beauty in Tradition: Pressed from castor seeds traditionally roasted using the African method, Black Castor Oil is an excellent hair moisturizer for dry, damaged or natural hair and problem areas of the skin or scalp.
- Deep Conditioning: Nutrient-packed hair oil locks in moisture and lightly coats each strand for stronger, fuller-looking hair and added shine. Makes an excellent conditioning treatment, and it’s great for locs.
- Instant Hydration: Apply oil to dry patches of the skin and dehydrated areas of the scalp to restore moisture and softness.
- Your Boldest Look: Brush a small amount on your lashes and eyebrows to give them a bolder, thicker appearance.
- Good for People & Planet: Vegan, hexane free and always cruelty free, our Black Castor Oil is packaged in earth-friendly, dark glass bottles, designed to protect the integrity of the oil. And like all Heritage Store beauty products, it comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
Rooted in tradition, this beauty must-have has been used as a hair and skin care treatment for generations. Castor seeds are roasted and pressed using the traditional African method. The natural ash created from the roasting process is what gives the oil its deep, dark color and powerful beauty benefits.
Rich in naturally occurring omegas, minerals and ricinoleic fatty acids, Heritage Store Black Castor Oil is very nourishing to the hair, skin, lashes and brows. Deeply hydrating, it locks in moisture and lightly coats each strand for stronger, fuller-looking hair and added softness and shine. ItÃs great for locs too! Apply it directly to dry areas of the skin, or brush lightly onto lashes and brows to give them a bolder, fuller appearance.
Our Black Castor Oil contains just one ingredient and no additives or fillers, so itÃs good for you and for the planet. Plus itÃs cold pressed, hexane free, vegan, and always cruelty free.
Try Heritage Store Black Castor Oil for your one-stop beauty fix!
Tratamiento para el cabello maltratado aceite de ricino negro crecimiento pelo seco pestaÃas cejas piel seca cutis rastas