Heritage Store Castor Oil, Nourishing Hair Treatment, Deep Hydration for Healthy Hair Care, Skin Care, Eyelashes & Brows, Castor Oil Packs & More, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free, Vegan & Cruelty Free (4 Fl Oz)
- One-Ingredient Wonder: One of the best hair treatment oils, Castor Oil is high in omegas and ricinoleic fatty acids, very beneficial to the follicles. Use it regularly as a nourishing hair care treatment for stronger, fuller-looking hair and added shine.
- Your Boldest Look: This rich hair and scalp oil doubles as a nourishing eyebrow and lash serum. Brush a small amount nightly onto eyelashes for a thicker, longer appearance, and onto brows for a fuller, bolder look.
- Deep Hydration: Massage Castor Oil onto dry areas of the skin and scalp to restore moisture and softness.
- Wellness Routine: For excellent health benefits, apply a Castor Oil pack over your abdomen, joints or other desired areas using a flannel soaked with the oil. Use once a week or as needed for powerful results.
- Good for People & Planet: Our Castor Oil is cold pressed, hexane free, vegan, cruelty free and packaged in eco-friendly, post-consumer resin (PCR) recycled plastic bottles. Plus, like all Heritage Store health and beauty products, it comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
We call this our One Ingredient Wonder, and with good reason. A true beauty must-have for generations, Heritage Store Castor Oil is rich in omegas, minerals and ricinoleic fatty acids, very nourishing to hair, skin, lashes and brows.
Deeply hydrating, this singular hair oil locks in moisture and lightly coats each strand for stronger, thicker-looking hair and added shine. Apply directly to rough, dry areas of the skin, or brush lightly onto lashes and brows to give them a thicker, fuller appearance. For deep absorption and excellent wellness benefits, apply Castor Oil over your abdomen, joints and other areas using a flannel pack.
Insider Tip: Using a mascara spoolie, brush oil on lashes and brows for a fuller, bolder look.
Our Castor Oil is made with just one ingredient, and contains no unnecessary additives or fillers, so itÃs good for you and for the planet. Cold pressed from castor seeds, our oil is hexane free, vegan, cruelty free and packaged in environmentally friendly, PCR recycled plastic bottles.
A true one-ingredient wonder, Heritage Store Castor Oil may be the only beauty oil youÃll ever need!
tratamiento para el cabello maltratado rimel alargar pestaÃas cejas aceite de ricino crecimiento del pelo hidratante