Heritage Store Organic Castor Oil, Glass Bottle, Cold Pressed, Rich Hydration for Hair & Skin, Bold Lashes & Brows | 32oz (32 Fl Oz)
- One-Ingredient Wonder: An excellent hair moisturizer and nutrient, our certified organic Castor Oil is high in omegas and ricinoleic fatty acids, very beneficial to the hair follicles. Use it regularly as a nourishing hair care treatment for stronger, fuller-looking hair, or try it as a wellness pack.
- Wellness Routine: For excellent health benefits, apply a Castor pack over your abdomen, joints and other desired areas using a flannel soaked with our organic oil. Use once a week or as needed for powerful results.
- Your Boldest Look: This rich hair and scalp oil doubles as a nourishing eyebrow and lash serum. Brush a small amount nightly onto lashes for a thicker, longer appearance, and onto brows for a fuller, bolder look.
- Deep Hydration: Massage Organic Castor Oil onto dry areas of the skin and scalp to restore moisture and softness.
- Good for People & Planet: USDA certified organic, cold pressed, hexane free, vegan, cruelty free, and packaged in earth-friendly, dark glass bottles, designed to help preserve the integrity of the oil. Plus, like all Heritage Store beauty products, it comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
We call this our One Ingredient Wonder, and with good reason. A true beauty must-have for generations, Heritage Store Organic Castor Oil is rich in omegas, minerals and ricinoleic fatty acids, very nourishing to hair, skin, lashes and brows. Deeply hydrating, this singular oil locks in moisture and lightly coats each strand for stronger, fuller-looking hair and added shine.
Apply directly to rough, dry areas of the skin, or brush lightly onto lashes and brows to give them a bolder, fuller appearance. For deep absorption and excellent wellness benefits, apply Organic Castor Oil over your abdomen, joints and other desired areas using a flannel pack.
Our USDA-certified Organic Castor Oil is made with just one ingredient, and contains no additives or fillers, so it’s good for you and for the planet. Cold pressed from organic castor seeds, it is hexane free, vegan and always cruelty free.
A true one-ingredient wonder, Heritage Store Organic Castor Oil may be the only beauty oil you’ll ever need!