Heritage Store Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic, Cold Pressed, Deep Hydration for Dry Combination Skin Care & Dry Scalp, Rejuvenates, Hydrates & Balances, Naturally Rich in Vitamin A & Vitamin E, Vegan, 2oz
- Rosy Replenishment: Cold-pressed from organic rose hips, our Rose Hip Seed Oil is the perfect facial oil for combination or dry skin. Used regularly, it restores moisture and softness, rejuvenates skin and naturally exfoliates to boost natural radiance.
- Nourishing Hydration: Packed with naturally occurring fatty acids, vitamins A and E, plus polyphenols, this nutrient-dense oil balances skin tone and texture for a fresh, smooth complexion. The perfect hydrating face oil, it can be used anywhere your skin or scalp feel dry.
- Day or Night Treatment: Apply it under your facial moisturizer or night cream for extra hydration. Or try it as a spot treatment for dry areas of the skin.
- Just the Essentials: We bring you pure, certified organic rosehip oil with just a small amount (1%) of vitamin E to help preserve freshness, and no other additives, fillers or preservatives – nothing you don’t want on your skin.
- Good for People & Planet: Made without dyes, alcohol‡, parabens, sulfates or phthalates, our rose oil is vegan, cruelty free and packaged in dark blue glass bottles, designed to preserve the oil’s integrity. Plus like all Heritage Store beauty products, it comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
Thirsty skin loves rosehip seed oil. Cold pressed from the ripened fruit of a rose (Rosa canina), this ultra-nourishing, organic oil is high in naturally occurring antioxidant vitamins A and E, polyphenols, essential fatty acids and more. Applied daily, it helps restore your skinÃs moisture content while balancing tone and texture for a smooth, healthy appearance and a vibrant glow.
Heritage Store Rosehip Seed Oil is the perfect moisturizing treatment for dry to combination skincare. Gentle enough for the complexion, it lightly exfoliates to enhance brightness and boost your skinÃs natural glow. Apply oil to dry, stressed areas of the skin or scalp, try it as a spot treatment to soften the look of scars, dark spots and other imperfections (itÃs great for stretch marks), or use it anywhere you want soothing hydration.
Insider Tip: Massage onto problem areas of the scalp for an invigorating treatment.
Our Rosehip Seed Oil contains only the pure oil, plus a tiny amount (1%) of vitamin E to help preserve product freshness. Good for your skin and for the planet, our oil contains no dyes, alcoholÃ, parabens, sulfates or phthalates and is vegan and always cruelty-free.
Try Heritage Store Rosehip Seed Oil alone or in combination with your favorite moisturizer for fresher, younger-looking skin!
aceite de rosa mosqueta hidratante rostro cutis puro organico
ÃGuaranteed to contain less than 20ppm of ethanol.