Skin by Ann Webb Cucumber Sage Balancing Mist | Refreshes, Soothes & Balances Skin | All Skin Types | No Parabens & Phthalates | Vegan | 4 fl oz
- No Mist-ery: Balancing mist cleans & tightens pores, helps to balance oil production & calms skin
- Refresh & Rejuvenate: Refresh tired skin, set mineral makeup, soothe skin post shaving
- Relax & Beautify: Combine w/ one of our hydrating facial cleansers for a spa-like experience at home
- Clean, Quality Skin Care: Ideal for all skin types, our products are Paraben & Phthalate Free, Vegan
- Customers Say: I wasn't expecting this to work. However, it does. It hydrates, calms and tones!
Love this mist, so refreshing & great size for travel, car, tote | Fresh mild scent... cooling and refreshing.
We invite you to experience spa quality in the comfort of your own home with our Skin by Ann Webb Cucumber Sage Balancing Mist. A specialized blend of Arnica, Echinacea and Hyaluronic Acid, our balancing mist is formulated to clean and tighten pores, calm skin, help to balance oil production, soothe the skin after shaving, and encourage healthy skin hydration. Our Cucumber Sage Balancing Mist can be used as an all over body mist and vitamin-rich hydrator, helping to set mineral makeup, refresh tired skin, soothe the skin after shaving, and clean pores.
Ann Webb, founder of Skin By Ann Webb, developed a passion for skin care at a young age when she struggled with severe cystic acne. Her skin care struggles sparked an interest in Medical Esthetics which led to the creation of an affordable high-end skin care line. Skin By Ann Webb products utilize active, phyto-therapeutic ingredients combined with an organic Aloe Vera base for ultimate skin rejuvenation. We use the latest technology in cosmetic ingredients and apply generous sizes of premium, concentrated blends. Our unique labels list mild preservatives and pH levels. We believe in creating environmentally conscious products that are paraben-free and cruelty-free.
Relax and beautify from the comfort of your own home! Grab your Skin by Ann Webb Cucumber Sage balancing Mist today!