Solaray Vitamin C 1000mg Timed Release Capsules with Rose Hips & Acerola Bioflavonoids, Two-Stage for High Absorption & All Day Immune Function Support (100 VegCaps)
- Immune Health: Special formulation containing 1000 mg of vitamin C plus rose hips & acerola bioflavonoids may help support healthy immune function & glutathione antioxidant production.
- Timed Release Formula: Our two-stage time release technology is designed to release half the Vitamin C rapidly & half gradually for sustained support and may better allow your body to absorb the vitamin.
- C the Benefits: Vitamin C may also help support antioxidant activity, collagen synthesis, cartilage/bone development, capillary & blood vessel integrity, nerve impulse transmission & skin.
- Eco-Friendly: Committed to a cleaner planet, we use 100% PCR bottles made from plastic removed from oceans & landfills and have partnered with One Million Trees, an organization dedicated to global reforestation.
- Trusted Brand: We manufacture products and test ingredients in our own state-of-the-art lab in Utah to ensure purity and potency. Because we believe in the quality and efficacy of our products, each bottle comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Radiate wellness from the inside out!
Considered one of the most effective supplements you can take, Vitamin C 1000 mg may help support healthy immune system function, collagen synthesis, cartilage and bone development, central nervous system function, blood vessel integrity, and more! Your body also needs Vitamin C to produce a powerful antioxidant, glutathione, which may help support antioxidant processes in the body and cellular health. While you can find Vitamin C in many fruits and vegetables, the content of this essential vitamin can become depleted through cooking or storage methods. Supplementation can help you achieve optimal levels.
Unlike other Vitamin C supplements, our innovative, timed-release formula is designed to release half the Vitamin C rapidly and the other half gradually throughout the day*. This two stage approach may help extend the availability of Vitamin C to the body over a longer period for sustained immune system support and high absorption. Great during the cold winter season, our formula includes rose hips and acerola cherry – two natural, sun-grown sources of Vitamin C and bioflavonoids that may help enhance absorption and support skin health.
Like all Solaray products, our Timed-Release Vitamin C is lab verified for the potency and purity of its ingredients. Confidence in the Solaray name is just one of the reasons we’ve been around so long and maintain our place as a leader in the industry. Unlike many other companies, we manufacture almost all our own products, which gives us the ability to thoroughly test and screen raw ingredients for the slightest amount of impurities and manage the production process to provide the best possible quality. Rest assured, only the purest formulas ever reach your cabinet.
*Based on in-vitro dissolution tests designed to simulate the digestive process. Individual results may vary.