KAL S.O.D. 2000 Antioxidant Supplement - Beef Liver Source - Enteric Coated for Maximum Assimilation - Lab Verified - GMP Facility - 60 Day Guarantee - 100 Servings, 100 Tablets
- Super Antioxidants – KAL SOD, or Superoxide Dismutase supplement is intended to help support the body’s ability to neutralize superoxide radicals, supporting cellular health.*
- 2000 MFU – Every convenient 1-tablet serving includes 250 mg of superoxide dismutase from a beef liver source, supplying 2,000 McCord Fridovich Units, the international standard for SOD measurement.
- KAL Quality and Innovation – Our tablets are enteric coated which is meant to help the ingredients survive the harsh, acidic stomach environment and assimilate maximally.
- Smart Choice – We’re proud to use 100% post-consumer resin (PCR) bottles made from plastic removed from oceans and landfills for a positive environmental impact.
- KAL Quality – Made in our GMP-certified facility and tested in our own state-of-the-art lab in Utah for the best possible quality, our products always come with a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Formulated to help support your body’s normal ability to metabolize superoxide radicals, KAL S.O.D. 2000 supplies 2000 McCord Fridovich Units of superoxide dismutase from beef liver. With powerful antioxidant activity and associated benefits,* it’s no wonder SOD has become a staple supplement for people everywhere. Because the SOD protein molecule is easily deactivated by the acids and enzymes within the human digestive tract, early attempts at SOD supplementation proved less effective. However, KAL S.O.D. 2000 utilizes the innovation of enteric coated tablets designed to help our superoxide dismutase survive the acidic environment and arrive at the intestines where it can be absorbed and assimilated. Like all KAL products, SOD 2000 is lab verified for purity, potency and identity. Confidence in the KAL name is just one of the reasons we’ve been around so long and maintain our place as a leader in the industry. Unlike many other companies, we manufacture almost all our own products in our GMP-certified facility in Utah and thoroughly test and screen raw ingredients for contaminants and impurities. Managing the production process from start to finish allows us to provide the best possible quality. Rest assured, only the purest formulas ever reach your cabinet.