Solaray High Potency Evening Primrose Oil 500mg - Midlife Support - Source of Gamma Linolenic Acid and Linoleic Acid - No Solvents, Cold Pressed - 90 Servings, 90 Softgels
- Your Most Beautiful You – Just one softgel of our Evening Primrose Oil offers 50 mg of GMA and 370 mg of LA – fatty acids that support healthy, soft-looking skin.
- Balance and Soothe – A favorite supplement for women at midlife, Evening Primrose Oil may help provide healthy balance support during menstruation and menopause.
- Feel the Power of Purity – Through a process known as cold pressing, our evening primrose oil is squeezed from the seed of the beautiful evening primrose plant. No solvents, heat, or hexane are used in the extraction process to keep our oil unrefined and nutrient dense.
- Eco-Friendly – We use 100% PCR bottles made from plastic removed from oceans and landfills and have partnered with One Million Trees, an organization dedicated to global reforestation.
- Trusted Brand – Made in our GMP-certified facility, tested in our own state-of-the-art lab in Utah to bring you the best possible quality, and always includes a 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
As a woman, you’re beautiful. And as it turns out, so is one of nature’s most supportive products for women’s health. The seed oil of the gorgeous primrose plant is one of the world’s most plentiful sources of GLA (gamma linolenic acid) and LA (linoleic acid) – fatty acids with powerful benefits. With a dense nutrient profile, evening primrose oil nourishes your skin from the inside out, helping to increase moisture for a smoother, softer-looking complexion. And if that weren’t enough to help you feel like your beautiful self again, the evening primrose oil capsules may also help provide healthy balance support during times of menstruation and menopause. Solaray High Potency Evening Primrose Oil contains 500 mg per 1-softgel serving, typically supplying 50 mg of GLA and 370 mg of LA. Cold pressed, our hexane- and heat-free extraction process ensures the oil remains unrefined and nutrient dense. Like all Solaray products, Evening Primrose Oil is lab verified for potency, purity, and identity. Confidence in the Solaray name is just one of the reasons we’ve been around so long and maintain our place as a leader in the industry. Unlike many other companies, we manufacture almost all our own products in our GMP-certified facility and thoroughly test and screen raw ingredients in our state-of-the-art in-house lab for the slightest amount of impurities. This allows us to manage the production process from beginning to end so we can provide the best possible quality. Rest assured, only the purest formulas ever reach your cabinet. And because we are always committed to leaving the world a little better than we found it, we package this product in 100% post consumer recycled plastic bottles.