Aubrey Biotin Repair Conditioner | Helps Strengthen Fine/Thin Hair | Baobab Oil, Ho Shou Wu | 75% Organic Ingredients | All Hair Types (2 oz)
- Fortifies & Thickens: Hardworking conditioner helps strengthen fine/thin hair & adds volume & shine
- Scalp Energizer: Invigorates the hair and scalp with Biotin and Ho Shou Wu for body & fullness
- Replenishing: Conditions & nourishes with Baobab Oil, rich in omega fatty acids and vitamins D & E
- Aubrey Quality: Vegan w/ 75% organic ingredients; gluten, paraben, phthalate & cruelty free
- Customers Say:I love this as much as I love the shampoo! It makes my hair soft and shiny!
I use it together with the shampoo. A pleasant herbal smell; fresh and shiny hair. Consistency thick and rich. Does not make hair heavier. Quality product!
Aubrey Biotin Repair Conditioner provides the strengthening and nourishing properties of this important B vitamin in a potent treatment for fine or thinning hair. Biotin and the Chinese herb Ho Shou Wu work synergistically to fortify hair fiber and invigorate the scalp, giving hair a thicker, healthier appearance. Weve added Baobab Oil, high in essential fatty acids and vitamins D and E, to nourish the hair and bring out softness and shine.
Use this potent hair conditioner with our Biotin Repair Shampoo for best results, and for full, shiny, vibrant hair. Youll love the revitalizing Citrus Rain scent sourced from essential oils!
We believe that health supplements and beauty products should be made in a healthy way, period. Thats why our Aubrey Biotin Repair Conditioner is made with 75% organic ingredients, and is vegan, gluten-free,paraben-free, phthalate-free and cruelty-free. We spare no expense when it comes to the purity of our products, and Biotin Repair Conditioner is no exception.
In 1967, when Aubrey Hampton began mixing products in his own kitchen, he never imagined his plant-based formulas would one day be sold all over the world. Over fifty years later, we carry on this important legacy with hair, skin and body care products made from nature's most prized ingredients.
Join the legacy and order your Aubrey Biotin Repair Conditioner today!