Aubrey Chia Hair Gel | Strong Hold Styling & Sculpting Gel | Organic Ingredients, Vitamin B-5 & Quinoa | Vegan, No Gluten or Silicone | 8 FL oz
- Strong Hold: Adds body and a firm, natural hold. Protects from heat damage for flawless, finished look
- Protein: Organic chia seed oil, rich in omega-3, and organic quinoa protein nourish hair and boost shine
- Color: Antioxidant tea blend helps protect color treated hair and is for all hair types, women and men
- Quality: PVP-Free, Silicone-Free, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Cruelty-Free
- Customers Say: I have used this product for many years and it makes all the difference
I've tried a lot of hair gels and find this one is perfect for me. It has just the right amount of hold, adds shine and volume. I start out with towel-dried hair, then put gel underneath for added volume, then scrunch and twirl hair and blow dry. I've gotten a lot more compliments on my hair since I've been using it. | This is the only hair gel I can stand to use. It doesn't get gross and sticky in the rain. Also works as a hair conditioner for my hair type (straight light brown hair). Don't know what I'll do if they ever stop making this stuff!
Aubrey Chia Hair Gel is a conditioning gel that adds body and a firm, natural hold. It helps to protect from heat styling damage for a flawless, finished look. Rich with protein, our Chia Hair Gel contains 0rganic chia seed oil, rich in omega-3, and organic quinoa protein to nourish hair and boost shine. Furthermore, the added antioxidant tea blend helps protect color treated hair. With such an impressive profile, its easy to see why so many absolutely adore this product!
We believe that supplements and beauty products should be made in a healthy way, period. Thats why our Chia Hair Gel is PVP-Free, Silicone-Free, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, and Cruelty-Free We spare no expense when it comes to the purity of our products and Aubreys Chia Hair Gel is no exception.
In 1967, when Aubrey Hampton began mixing products in his own kitchen, he never imagined his plant-based formulas would one day be sold all over the world. Over fifty years later, we carry on this important legacy with hair, skin and body care products made from nature's most prized ingredients.
Join the legacy and order your Aubrey Chia Hair Gel today!