Aubrey Island Botanicals Conditioner | Frizz Control, Softens & Defines Curls | Avocado Oil & Mango Butter | 75% Organic Ingredients (2 oz)
- Tropical Repair: Replenishing conditioner & detangler, perfect for curly, relaxed & natural styles
- Curl Definition: Powerful anti frizz formula smooths hair fiber to soften & define curls
- Intense Hydration: Seals in moisture & nutrients with avocado oil, plus mango & shea butters
- Aubrey Promise: Made with 75% organic ingredients; vegan; gluten, paraben, phthalate & cruelty free
- Customers Say: My hands-down most favorite conditioner...One of my favorite products for 20+ years
The day I received this conditioner I followed the instructions for deep conditioning. I could hear an opera of angels singing! ...My hair went from feeling like straw to feeling soft and manageable...My hair is full of body; it smells, feels, and looks fantastic. Plus - no harsh sulfates or parabens. This is definitely my brand from now on.
Ideal for thick, curly hair with a tendency to frizz, and great for relaxed and natural styles, Aubrey Island Botanicals Conditioners brings a touch of the tropics to your hair care regimen. Mango and shea butters smooth away tangles and seal in moisture to soften and define curls, while avocado oil and other emollients deep-condition and nourish. This rich, moisture intensive formula restores softness and manageability for frizz-free, silky hair and natural, healthy shine. Youll love the luscious Mango Coconut tropical scent sourced from essential oils!
At Aubrey we believe that beauty products should be made in a healthy way, period. Thats why our Island Botanicals Conditioner is made with 75% organic ingredients, and is vegan, gluten-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free and cruelty-free. We spare no expense when it comes to the purity of our products and Aubreys Island Botanicals Conditioner is no exception.
In 1967, when Aubrey Hampton began mixing products in his own kitchen, he never imagined his plant-based formulas would one day be sold all over the world. Over fifty years later, we carry on this important legacy with hair, skin and body care products made from nature's most prized ingredients.
Join the Aubrey legacy. Order your Aubrey Island Botanicals Conditioner today!