Heritage Store Black Castor Oil, Traditionally Roasted | Deep Conditioning Treatment for Hair, Skin, Lashes & Brows | 8oz
- Deeply Conditioning: Nutrient-rich treatment for healthy, vibrant hair & skin, bold lashes & brows
- Beauty in Tradition: Traditionally roasted castor seeds give the oil its nourishing properties
- Your Boldest Look: Brush a small amount on lashes & brows for a bolder, thicker appearance
- Good for People & Planet: Cold pressed, hexane free, vegan & always cruelty free
- Customers Say: Love this oil. I've been using it for a while to strengthen hair. Works wonderfully
Rooted in tradition, this beauty must-have has been used as a hair and skin care treatment for generations. Castor seeds are roasted and pressed using the traditional African method. The natural ash created by this process is what gives the oil its deep, dark color and powerful beauty benefits.
Rich in naturally occurring omegas, minerals and ricinoleic fatty acids, Heritage Store Black Castor Oil is very nourishing to hair, skin, lashes and brows. Deeply hydrating, this oil locks in moisture and lightly coats each strand for stronger, fuller-looking hair and added shine. It’s great for locs too! Apply directly to dry areas of the skin, or brush lightly onto lashes and brows to give them a bolder, fuller appearance.
Our Black Castor Oil contains just one ingredient and no additives or fillers, so it’s good for you and for the planet. Plus it’s cold pressed, hexane free, vegan, and always cruelty free.
Try Heritage Store Black Castor Oil for your one-stop beauty fix!