Heritage Store Hair Conditioner, Unscented Olive Oil, 12 Ounce
- Turn Up the Shine: Nutrient-packed, plant-based conditioner for healthy, glossy, manageable hair
- Guarantee: We know youll love our conditioner, thats why we offer a 60-day Money-Back Guarantee
- Freshen & Cleanse: Moisture-rich, refreshing formula, excellent for co-washing in-between shampoos
- Quality: pH Balanced, Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, Gluten Free & Vegan
- Customers Say: Works great on my curly hair. Leaves the hair soft and manageable.
I have really bad allergies & no allergic reaction to this conditioner! It doesn't weigh my curls down and keeps them looking great and tangle free! Couldn't be happier.
You probably already know the best hair care ingredients come from nature. Heritage Store Olive Oil Conditioner brings you some of the finest plant-derived ingredients in a nutrient-packed formula thats great for the entire family. Powerful emollients Olive and Castor Oils, plus organic Aloe Vera provide soothing hydration to help nourish and revitalize every strand.
Inspired by Edgar Cayces holistic readings, our unique Castile-conditioner also features an infusion of herbal extracts, including yarrow, rosemary, nettle, sage and lemongrass. High in silica and other nutrients, these herbs work synergistically to help strengthen weak, damaged areas and leave your hair bouncy, glossy and easy to style.
Whether youre looking for perfect curl definition, silky smoothness or a healthy shine, our Olive Oil Conditioner is the ideal choice for every hair type. Unscented, pH balanced and free of sulfates and harsh preservatives, this ultra-nourishing formula works best when paired with our gentle, deep-cleansing Olive Oil Shampoo.
The Heritage Store has led the way in creating natural health and beauty products since 1969. Based on the father of holistic medicine Edgar Cayce's inspiring legacy of health, Heritage Store products have continued to be a source of strength and health support.
Be good to your hair! Order Heritage Store Olive Oil Conditioner now!