Heritage Watermelon Seeds, Cut, 4 Ounce
- Gentle Tea: Made from ground Watermelon Seeds & used in Native traditions for its health benefits
- Urinary Tract Health: Helps support healthy water balance
- Digestive Comfort: Helps support healthy digestion & elimination
- Quality: High quality ingredients; Vegan & Gluten Free
- Customers Say: I add lemon and stevia, drink it almost every day. Tastes good and works great.
Love the taste, knowing my kidneys are wearing a happy face.
Heritage Store Watermelon Seed Tea is a mild-tasting tea steeped from ground Watermelon Seeds. Used in Native health traditions for its many health benefits, the tea is an excellent cleansing agent that aids in healthy digestion and water elimination. The Edgar Cayce readings recommend Watermelon Seed Tea to gently support kidney, bladder and urinary tract health. For best results, enjoy our tea at least once a week, or several times daily as needed.
The Heritage Store has led the way in creating natural health and beauty products since 1969. Based on father of holistic medicine Edgar Cayce's inspiring legacy of health, Heritage Store products have continued to be a source of strength and health support.
Its mild flavor and powerful health benefits make Heritage Store Watermelon Seed Tea a must for your herbal tea arsenal. Order a bag today!