Honey Gardens Wild Cherry Bark Syrup with Apitherapy Raw Honey, Propolis & Wild Crafted Herbs | Traditional Respiratory Formula
- Wildcrafted & Raw: Traditional formula includes Wild Cherry Bark w/ Raw Honey & Apple Cider Vinegar
- Timeless: Propolis Tincture & herbs may help support a healthy respiratory system
- Sustainability: Unfiltered honey is sourced from responsible beekeepers committed to sustainability
- Powerful Tradition: Our Cherry Bark & Honey Tonic is inspired by traditional Native American remedy
- Customers Say: ...Tastes good, feels good on the throat going down AND IT WORKS!!
...I love that it's natural and it definitely helps ward off symptoms... | ...a must have...It really does work!!
Once a staple in New England farm kitchens, Wild Cherry Bark syrup has been traditionally used for healthy respiratory support. At Honey Gardens, we continue the tradition with our powerfully potent Wild Cherry Bark Syrup with Apitherapy Raw Honey, Propolis and Apple Cider Vinegar.
Our Wild Cherry Bark Apitherapy Formula is made with raw honey sourced from our beekeeping partners who share a commitment to sustainable beekeeping and gentle handling. Consequently, our honey has never been heated above 120 degrees or filtered and thus retains the beneficial traces of pollen, propolis, and beeswax which the flowers and bees have provided.
Complete with Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Propolis Tincture, and Essential Oils, our Wild Cherry Bark Syrup makes the perfect addition to your wellness routine.
The medicinal use of honey bee products (Apitherapy) is central to the Honey Gardens brand. All of our products are developed to share the healing power of the hive with consumers.
Support your respiratory system with the power of Wild Cherry Bark Syrup order yours today!