KAL Cal/Mag/Zinc | 1000 mg of Calcium, 400 mg of Magnesium & 15 mg of Zinc | Healthy Bones, Muscle, Heart & Immune Function Support (100 CT)
- Strength: Calcium may help support healthy bones and teeth, nerve function & muscle contraction
- Power: Magnesium may help support healthy heart, muscle, nerve, circulatory function
- Health: Zinc is involved in 100+ enzymatic reactions & may help support a healthy immune system
- ActivTab Tech: Guaranteed tablet disintegration within 30 minutes according to USP standards
- Customers Say: "...this is the perfect combo for me."
...I think this is the best calcium/magnesium/zinc product available
Essential minerals that are vital for general health, Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc combine in our powerful Cal/Mag/Zinc formula.
1000 mg of Calcium
Calcium helps maintain healthy bones and teeth and provides support for nerve impulse transmission and muscle contraction.
400 mg of Magnesium
Magnesium participates in numerous enzymatic reactions in the body and may help support normal, healthy heart, muscle, nerve and circulatory function.
15 mg of Zinc
Zinc is involved in more than 100 enzymatic reactions in the body and plays an important role in immune system function and in the normal structure of all membranes.
The KAL brand has been making the right supplements with the right ingredients nothing more, nothing less for more than 85 years. Since 1932, weve searched the world for the highest-quality nutrients to help support our customers health and wellness. Using leading nutritional research as our constant guide, our evidence-based approach creates loyal customers who find what they need from a brand they trust to offer the very best.
At KAL, quality is among our highest priorities. To ensure you get only the best supplements with the best ingredients, a certificate of analysis is required from each supplier to guarantee product quality. Rest assured, every batch meets the highest-quality standard because you deserve the best.
Discover the power of KAL Cal/Mag/Zinc get yours today!