KAL Colostrum Lactoferrin, 20% Immunoglobulins | Lactoferrin & Beta Glucan | Healthy Immune Support | 30 Serv | 60 Caps
- Wellness Support: Formulated to help support healthy immune system function & general wellbeing
- 100% Pure: Superior colostrum sourced from New Zealand bovine where BSE is not known to exist
- Enhanced Formula: Supplies immunoglobulins and includes beta glucan from yeast cell wall
- Deep Support: Bovine colostrum may help support a healthy gut and digestive tract
- KAL Quality: Processed in New Zealand under a fully implemented HACCP program
Here’s to your health and wellbeing!
Released after a cow gives birth and before the milk comes in, colostrum is a highly nutritious, milky fluid that contains naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, fats, carbohydrates, hormones, and digestive enzymes. Our superior colostrum is sourced from New Zealand where BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy) is not known to exist and is obtained from the cow within 48 hours of calving.
Our powerful formula contains colostrum supplying a minimum 20% immunoglobulins and includes 200 mg of lactoferrin to act as a free radical scavenger that may help support healthy immune system function. This powerful combination, enhanced with beta glucan, is intended to help support general health and wellbeing.
Like all KAL products, Colostrum Lactoferrin is lab verified for purity, potency and identity. Confidence in the KAL name is just one of the reasons we’ve been around so long and maintain our place as a leader in the industry. Unlike many other companies, we manufacture almost all our own products, which gives us the ability to thoroughly test and screen raw ingredients for the slightest amount of impurities and manage the production process to provide the best possible quality. Our colostrum is processed in New Zealand under a fully implemented HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) program. Rest assured only the highest-quality formulas ever reach your cabinet.