KAL Lactase Enzyme 250 mg, Healthy Digestion Support for Lactose Intolerance, Liquid-Filled ActivGels Made Without Soy, 250 FCC Units, 30 Servings, 60 SoftGels
- Dairy Digestion: Lactase Enzyme is designed to help support the healthy digestion of milk sugar in lactose intolerant individuals.
- Strong Support: Each serving supplies 250 FCC units of lactase, indicating quality of food-grade substance in terms of identity, strength, and purity.
- Liquid-Filled ActivGels: Lactase comes in easy-to-swallow softgels with a sunflower seed oil base.
- Eco-Friendly Bottles: We’re pleased to use 100% PCR bottles made from plastic removed from oceans and landfills for a positive environmental impact.
- The KAL Difference: Made without Soy, Lactase Enzyme is lab tested and made in our own state-of-the-art facility in Utah to bring you the best possible quality and always includes a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
How does it go? âI scream, you scream, we all scream after eating ice creamâ?â Lactose intolerance can seriously get in the way of enjoying some of your favorite foods. Thatâs why KAL offers our superior Lactase Enzyme supplement. Intended to help support the healthy digestion of milk sugar for those with a lactose intolerance, KAL Lactase Enzyme is formulated with 250 mg of lactase or 250 FCC units per serving. FCC Units provide standards to define the quality of food-grade substances in terms of identity, strength, and purity.
Our powerful dairy digestion support supplement comes in our popular and easy-to-swallow ActivGels â soy-free, liquid-filled softgels with a sunflower seed oil base.
The KAL brand has been making the right supplements with the right ingredients â nothing more, nothing less â for 85 years. Using leading nutritional research as our constant guide, our evidence-based approach creates loyal customers who find what they need from a brand they trust to offer the very best.
At KAL, quality is among our highest priorities. To ensure you get only the best supplements with the best ingredients, our manufacturer, Nutraceutical, requires a certificate of analysis from each supplier to guarantee product quality. But they donât stop there. Before any material is used in our formulas, each ingredient is tested in a state-of-the-art laboratory. Nutraceuticalâs lab verification procedure includes testing for heavy metals, microbes, bacteria, herbicides, pesticides, major allergens, and purity, identity, and potency. Rest assured, every batch meets the highest-quality standard â because you deserve the best.
Start screaming FOR ice cream again â get KAL Lactase Enzyme today!