KAL Magnesium 500mg One Daily | Amino Acid Support Base | Healthy Heart, Muscle, Nerve Function & Brain Circulation Support | 60 Tablets
Original price $12.39
Current price $9.99
- One Daily Magnesium: Each tablet provides 500 mg of magnesium from oxide, taurate, citrate & orotate
- Amino Acids: Includes 100 mg of both L-arginine and L-glutamine for added muscle support
- Strong Support: May help support healthy heart, muscle & nerve function, brain circulation & more
- Innovation: ActivTab tech guarantees 30-min tablet disintegration & ActiSorb base helps absorption
- Customers Say: A must have! it has kinda changed my whole life, in a good way.
Finally, a good quality magnesium!
Participating in numerous enzymatic reactions in the body, magnesium is an essential mineral needed for proper heart, muscle and nerve function, as well as a healthy blood system. Each one-tablet serving of our powerful supplement provides 500 mg of magnesium from magnesium oxide, magnesium taurate (included to help support normal, healthy neurotransmitter function and brain circulation), magnesium citrate, and magnesium orotate.
Always committed to innovation, KAL Magnesium 500mg goes above and beyond the average magnesium supplement:
- An amino acid support base consisting of L-arginine and L-glutamine may help provide additional healthy heart and muscle support.
- ActivTab technology guarantees tablet disintegration within 30 minutes according to USP standards.
- ActiSorb Base enhances mineral absorption by helping to stimulate gastric secretion and the bodys thermogenic activity.
The KAL brand has been making the right supplements with the right ingredients nothing more, nothing less for 85 years. Using leading nutritional research as our constant guide, our evidence-based approach creates loyal customers who find what they need from a brand they trust to offer the very best.
At KAL, quality is among our highest priorities. To ensure you get only the best supplements with the best ingredients, our manufacturer, Nutraceutical Corp, requires a certificate of analysis from each supplier to guarantee product quality. But they dont stop there. Upon receiving any ingredient, they test and retest in a state-of-the-art laboratory before any material is used in our formulas. Nutraceuticals lab verification procedure includes testing for heavy metals, microbes, bacteria, herbicides, pesticides, major allergens, and purity, identity, and potency.