KAL Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate 250 mg | Healthy Metabolism & Protein Synthesis Support | Chelated for Bioavailability | Vegetarian | 100 Tablets
Original price $8.49
Current price $7.16
- Wellbeing: An essential trace mineral, molybdenum may help support protein synthesis & metabolism
- Cellular Support: Important cofactor that activates enzymes w/ important antioxidant roles in plasma
- Absorption: Chelated or bound to amino acids for enhanced bioavailability in the body
- ActivTab Tech: Guaranteed tablet disintegration within 30 minutes according to USP standards
- Customers Say: I would not want to be without this one in my arsenal. Love it!
An essential trace mineral lacking in many diets today, molybdenum plays important roles in many biological processes. Molybdenum activates enzymes responsible for amino acid metabolism or the process by which energy is produced in the mitochondria. This energy is essential for everything from digesting your food and helping your heart beat to supporting protein synthesis and muscle function. Additionally, molybdenum is a cofactor for enzymes with important antioxidant roles in plasma. Antioxidants are vital for cellular health, helping to protect cells from free radical damage.
Always on the forefront of supplement innovation, KAL is pleased to offer molybdenum that has been chelated or bound to amino acids for bioavailability. Additionally, our ActivTab Technology guarantees tablet disintegration within 30 minutes according to USP standards.
Like all KAL products, each ingredient in our vegetarian Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate is lab verified for purity, potency and identity. Not only do we require a certificate of analysis from suppliers to guarantee raw material quality and to identify the presence of major allergens, but our state-of-the-art laboratory conducts relevant tests for such contaminants as heavy metals, microbes, pesticides, and more. You can rest assured every batch meets the highest-quality standard because you deserve the best.