KAL S.O.D. 2000 | Superoxide Dismutase | Antioxidant Activity | Enteric Coated for Maximum Assimilation | Lab Verified | 100 Tablets
Original price $18.39
Current price $12.87
- Super Antioxidant: Intended to help support the bodys ability to neutralize superoxide radicals
- 2000 MFU: Supplies 2000 McCord Fridovich Units, the international standard for SOD measurement
- Innovation: Enteric coated tabs may help SOD Complex survive acidic environment for max assimilation
- Made for You: Manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility; simple, one-tablet serving per meal
- Customers Say: I've tried different brands of S.O.D....this one is my favorite.
One of the most amazing antioxidants around...
Formulated to help support your bodys normal ability to metabolize superoxide radicals, KAL S.O.D. 2000 supplies 2000 McCord Fridovich Units of superoxide dismutase from beef liver. With powerful antioxidant activity and associated benefits, its no wonder SOD has become a staple supplement for people everywhere!
Because the SOD protein molecule is easily deactivated by the acids and enzymes within the human digestive tract, early attempts at SOD supplementation proved less effective. However, KAL S.O.D. 2000 utilizes the innovation of enteric coated tablets designed to help our superoxide dismutase survive the acidic environment and arrive at the intestines where it can be absorbed and assimilated.
The KAL brand has been making the right supplements with the right ingredients nothing more, nothing less for 85 years. Using leading nutritional research as our constant guide, our evidence-based approach creates loyal customers who find what they need from a brand they trust to offer the very best.
At KAL, quality is among our highest priorities. To ensure you get only the best supplements with the best ingredients, our manufacturer, Nutraceutical, requires a certificate of analysis from each supplier to guarantee product quality. But they dont stop there. Upon receiving any ingredient, they test and retest in a state-of-the-art laboratory before any material is used in our formulas. Nutraceuticals lab verification procedure includes testing for heavy metals, microbes, bacteria, herbicides, pesticides, major allergens, and purity, identity, and potency.