KAL Stress B Mag Glycinate | B Complex Vitamins & Magnesium | Healthy Mood & Relaxation Support | 30 Serv | 60 VegCaps
- Stress Less: B-complex vitamins with magnesium glycinate designed to help support healthy relaxation
- Superior Nutrition: With biologically active B vitamins including P-5-P, methylcobalamin & 5-MTHF
- Better Mag: Magnesium bound with glycine may help support healthy sleep, bones & heart function
- Bonus Benefits: B vitamins may help support healthy energy metabolism, hair, skin & nerve support
- KAL Quality: Made in our own facility and lab verified for ingredient purity, potency, and identity
Whether its work, school, or just leading a busy life, stress happens! But that doesnt mean it has to get the best of you. Formulated to help support your mind and body when dealing with occasional stress, KAL Stress B Mag Glycinate offers powerful nutrients you can count on.
Our formula begins with superior B-complex vitamins including coenzyme vitamins B-6 (P-5-P), B-12 (methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin), and folate (5-MTHF). In their biologically active state, these vitamins may be more bioavailable for even better benefit. We also include 200 mg of magnesium glycinate a preferred form of magnesium bound with the amino acid glycine that may help support healthy sleep, bones, and heart function.
Like all KAL products, Stress B Mag Glycinate is lab verified for purity, potency and identity. That means what you see on the label is what you get! Confidence in the KAL name is just one of the reasons weve been around so long and maintain our place as a leader in the industry. Unlike many other companies, we manufacture almost all our own products, which gives us the ability to thoroughly test and screen raw ingredients for the slightest amount of impurities and manage the production process to provide the best possible quality. In fact, were so committed to quality that if an ingredient doesnt meet our unparalleled standard, we send it back. Rest assured, only the purest formulas ever reach your cabinet.