KAL Think Magnesium L-Threonate 2000 mg | Learning, Brain Health & Memory Function Support w/ Magtein | Vegan, No Gluten & Non-GMO | 60 Tablets
Original price $41.99
Current price $32.49
- Think: Involved in 300+ enzymatic reactions in the body, magnesium supports healthy brain function
- Mind Matters: Unique form of magnesium may help support learning, brain health & memory function
- Targeted Support: Magnesium L-threonate is known to more readily cross the blood-brain barrier
- ActivTab Tech: Guaranteed tablet disintegration within 30 minutes according to USP standards
- KAL Quality: Vegan, gluten free, allergen free, non-GMO & lab verified for potency & identity
Involved in more than 300 enzymatic reactions in the body, magnesium plays an essential role in everything from protein synthesis and muscle function to blood glucose control and blood pressure regulation. In fact, magnesium intake or lack thereof can significantly affect your heart, energy levels, skin, mood, stress tolerance, and brain function. Thats why KAL offers Think Magnesium L-Threonate: a unique and highly absorbable form of magnesium studied for its reputed beneficial support for learning, brain health, and memory function. From long- and short-term brain function to supporting crucial synaptic connections in the brain, Think Magnesium is formulated to provide the overall healthy brain support youve been looking for!
At KAL, we believe innovation is key. Thats why our Think Magnesium L-Threonate utilizes ActivTab Technology that guarantees tablet disintegration within 30 minutes according to USP standards. Furthermore, our formula contains the branched chain amino acid leucine which acts as a lubricant during production, reducing the amount of magnesium stearate necessary for the formula to be properly manufactured. Dont settle for the rest, when you can get the best!
Vegan, gluten free, allergen free, and non-GMO, Think Magnesium L-Threonate is lab verified for purity, potency and identity. Not only do we require a certificate of analysis from suppliers to guarantee raw material quality and to identify the presence of major allergens, but our state-of-the-art laboratory conducts relevant tests for contaminants like heavy metals, microbes, pesticides, and more. You can rest assured every batch meets the highest-quality standard because thats what you deserve.