KAL Vitamin K2 500 mcg, Bone, Heart and Artery Health Supplement as Vitamin K2 MK4, Bone Strength and Cardiovascular Function Support, Natural Lemon ActivMelts, Vegetarian, 100 Serv, 100 Micro Tablets
- Vitamin K Strong – Found in leafy greens, Vit K plays a role in helping your blood clot. But it's also known for its ability to team up with Vitamin D, particularly Vitamin D3, to help the body absorb and utilize calcium for strong bones and teeth, healthy heart function and more.*
- Powerful Bone Support – Our Vitamin K2 supplement provides 500 mcg of K2 as MK4 (Menatetrenone), designed to help support normal bone formation by directing calcium away from arteries and joints and to where it’s needed most – your bones and teeth.*
- More K Benefits – One of the better known bone strength supplements, Vitamin K2 is also considered a powerful vitamin for heart and vascular health support.*
- Easy to Take – Perfect for those who prefer not to swallow pills, our ActivMelt micro tablets dissolve instantly in the mouth and go to work quickly. Plus you'll love the great, natural lemon flavor.
- KAL Quality – Like all KAL products, our K Vitamin supplement is lab tested for the purity and potency of its ingredients and is manufactured in our GMP certified facility in Utah. Plus as always, it comes with our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Found abundantly in leafy green vegetables, Vitamin K plays an important role in blood clotting. But we've now come to recognize this essential vitamin for its ability to pair with Vitamin D, particularly D-3, to help the body assimilate and utilize much-needed calcium.*
While Vitamin D3 is an important factor in calcium absorption, Vitamin K2 helps direct that calcium away from arteries and joints and towards your bones and teeth. KAL Vitamin K-2 provides 500 mcg of this important vitamin as MK4, designed to help support strong bones, proper cardiovascular function and arterial health.*
Like all KAL products, our Vitamin K2 ActivMelt is lab verified for the purity and potency of its ingredients. Confidence in the KAL name is just one of the reasons weâve been around so long and maintain our place as a leader in the industry. Unlike many other companies, we manufacture almost all our own products in our GMP certified facility in Utah. This gives us the ability to thoroughly test and screen raw ingredients for contaminants and impurities and manage the production process to bring you the best possible quality. Rest assured, only the purest formulas ever reach your cabinet.
Count on KAL Vitamin K2 500 mcg ActivMelt to provide the powerful bone and cardiovascular support your body needs!
Vitamina k para mujeres huesos corazÃn inmunidad