L-Lysine Monolaurin Immune Supplement | 1:1 Ratio for Immune System Function & Skin Health Support, 60 VegCaps, 30 Serv.
- 2-in-1 Formula: Provides 500 mg each of l-lysine & monolaurin for powerful immune support & more
- Lysine Power: An essential amino acid, l-lysine may help maintain immune function & skin health
- Mom’s Helper: Present in breast milk, monolaurin is one of nature’s first immune system enhancers
- Gut Health: Sourced from lauric acid in coconuts, monolaurin may also help support healthy gut flora
- Trusted Brand: Made in our own facility & lab verified for purity & potency
Two of the most powerful immune system enhancers come together in one hardworking formula.
Solaray L-Lysine Monolaurin brings you both 500 mg of L-lysine and 500 mg of Monolaurin from coconuts, combined for maximum immune system support and your overall health. An essential amino acid not naturally produced by the body, l-lysine must be obtained from the diet or through supplementation. This vital nutrient may help support healthy immune function, as well as the body’s normal production of collagen and elastin, proteins found in your skin.
A fatty acid naturally found in coconut oil and present in mother’s milk, monolaurin is one of nature’s first lines of defense, helping to support a baby’s delicate immune system and digestive environment. As we grow older, monolaurin’s powerful benefits may continue to support our health and well-being well into old age.
Like all Solaray products, L-lysine Monolaurin is lab verified for potency and purity. Confidence in the Solaray name is just one of the reasons we’ve been around so long and maintain our place as a leader in the industry. Unlike many other companies, we manufacture almost all our own products. This gives us the ability to thoroughly test and screen raw ingredients for the slightest amount of impurities and manage the production process to give you the best possible quality. Rest assured, only the purest formulas ever reach your cabinet.
For powerful immune support, be sure to add Solaray L-Lysine Monolaurin to your daily vitamin regimen.