NaturalCare Deprex Homeopathic Medicinal For Mood Enhancement | Emotional Upset Support & A Healthy Outlook | 60 Caps
- Mood Enhancer: May temporarily help relieve occasional sadness, melancholy or emotional upset*
- Empowering: Designed to help support body & mind during temporary periods of sadness or grief
- Potent: Made to pharmaceutical standards in compliance with Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the U.S.
- Your Trusted Source: Doctor-formulated and backed by years of research
- Customers Say: Awesome product! Chased the blues away.
'This stuff has been a lifesaver postpartum and has pretty much saved my sanity.'
Designed by a doctor more than 30 years ago, Deprex's mood enhancing formula is the product that helped launch its original brand, Vaxa. Now part of the NaturalCare line of homeopathic medicinals, this top-selling product is formulated to work with the body to help support neurotransmitter balance and help temporarily relieve symptoms of sadness, melancholy, emotional upset, and sleeplessness.
Whether you're dealing with a difficult situation or just going through a period of 'the blues,' Deprex's mood-balancing homeopathic blend helps soothe stress, calm the mind and support a more positive outlook. Take it regularly to help keep you feeling your best, or occasionally to help you get through a time of sadness or emotional upset.
NaturalCare was founded in 1993 with the goal of providing effective products using traditional remedies coupled with the latest science in nutritional supplementation. Our symptom-specific products continue to enjoy wide support and acceptance. We manufacture products we use personally and give to our friends and families. Using homeopathic solutions that conform to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, and nutritional supplements supported by a wealth of clinical information, we formulate products that make a positive impact on health.
Keep the blues at bay and get back to your true self with this powerful and effective mood enhancer. Try NaturalCare Deprex today!