NaturalCare VertiFix | Homeopathic Motion Sickness Aid | Non-Drowsy Support For Nausea, Dizziness & Vomiting in Car, Sea, Air and other Travel | 60ct
- Enjoy the Ride: May provide temporary relief of nausea, dizziness, motion, sea, car & air sickness
- Relax: Take the edge off traveling. Now you can focus on new heights & tackling your next adventure
- Fast and Reliable: Vertifix goes into action quickly helping get you back to whats important sooner
- Potent: Formulated & manufactured to pharmaceutical standards & in compliance with HPUS
- Customers Say: Worked like a charm during 3 very rough days at sea.
Worked like a charm during 3 very rough days at sea on our cruise. The boat was swaying so badly that we were rolling back and forth in our bed and people were holding the hand rails just to walk through the hallways, yet no sickness for my husband who is very sensitive.
A favorite formula for more than 25 years to help combat the symptoms of motion sickness, NaturalCare is pleased to offer VertiFix. Formulated as a potent aid to help reduce symptoms of nausea, dizziness and vertigo often associated with sea, car, air and other travel.
Formulated and manufactured to pharmaceutical standards and in compliance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, you can trust VertiFix to deliver the highest-quality nausea symptom relief available.
NaturalCare was founded in 1993 with the goal of providing effective products using traditional remedies coupled with the latest science in nutritional supplementation. Our symptom-specific products appeal to specific segments of the population and continue to enjoy wide support and acceptance. We manufacture products we use personally and give to our friends and families. Using homeopathic solutions that conform to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, and nutritional supplements supported by a wealth of clinical information, we formulate products that make a positive impact on health.
Get back to whats important by ordering NaturalCare Vertifix for Motion Sickness today!