Nature's Life Avocado Oil, Vegetarian | Joint Supplement | Skin & Eye Health Support | 60 CT
- Omega-9 Supplement: Provides 540mg oleic fatty acids per serving for joint health support
- Healthy Levels: May help support healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range
- Nutrient-Packed: A source of naturally occurring vitamins and antioxidants
- Our Promise: Oil from premium avocados; 100% vegetarian softgels
- Committed to Quality: Lab verified using strict standards to ensure purity, identity & potency
Pressed from the creamy pulp of fresh avocados, the oil from this tasty fruit is a superb hair and skin moisturizer when used topically, and makes an excellent cooking oil. But supplementation with this nutrient-packed oil is gaining in popularity, and with good reason!
A source of naturally occurring C, E, K and B vitamins, as well as potassium, avocado oil is made up of nearly 70% oleic acid, an omega-9 fatty acid beneficial to health. Taken regularly, the oil may help support and help maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels already within a normal range. Great for the health of your joints and connective tissues, this rich oil may also help support healthy, radiant skin from the inside out. In addition, avocado oil contains lutein, an antioxidant thought to be beneficial to eye health.
Natures Life Avocado Oil provides 1000 mg of the oil per serving, and comes in bioavailable softgels that are 100% vegetarian and suitable for a vegan diet.
Like all Natures Life products, ingredients in our Avocado Oil are lab verified for purity and potency. To make sure you get only the best products with the best ingredients, our supplements undergo rigorous screening and testing to rule out contaminants and impurities and ensure the quality of our raw materials and finished goods. You can rest easy knowing each Natures Life product meets its label claims.
For a healthy serving of good fats, vitamins and much more, try Natures Life Avocado Oil!