Nature's Life Cats Claw 420 Herbal Supplement (Ua de Gato) | Immune System and Digestion Support | 100 CT
Original price $16.49
Current price $9.99
- Herbal Tradition: Also known as ua de gato, this ancient vine was widely used by the ancient Incas
- Antioxidant Power: Alkaloids in cats claw bark have been studied for their many health benefits
- Immune & Gut Health:Supports a healthy immune system, digestive function & gut flora
- Quality You Can Trust: Lab verified & made with our unique FreshCare System for freshness & potency
- Customers Say: Great immune builder. A high quality, non-GMO cats claw
Natures Life Cats Claw provides 420 mg bark extract of this woody vine that grows in the Amazon region. Native to the Peruvian rainforest and widely used in South and Central America for its many health benefits, Cats Claw has a long history dating back to the ancient Incas. Alkaloids and bioflavonoids found in the bark of this vine, also known as ua de gato, work synergistically to support healthy immune function and protect from damaging free radicals. In addition, cats claw is thought to support intestinal health, normal digestion and gut flora.
Non-GMO and vegetarian, our Cats Claw is lab verified for purity, potency and identity. To make sure youre getting the best products with the best ingredients, our supplements undergo rigorous testing to rule out contaminants and impurities and ensure the quality of our raw materials and finished goods.
In addition, our Cats Claw capsules maximize freshness through careful formulation and environmentally sensitive packaging, part of our FreshCare System. Lightweight bottles use Post-Consumer Resins which are recyclable and earth friendly (including the metal lids). Plus every bottle has a UV barrier that helps protect capsules from light exposure to help maintain potency.
For powerful support, try Natures Life Cats Claw 420 mg!