KAL S.O.D. 3000 | Superoxide Dismutase & Catalase | Antioxidant Activity | Enteric Coated | Lab Verified
- Super Antioxidant: Intended to help support the body’s ability to neutralize superoxide radicals
- 3000: Supplies 3000 McCord Fridovich Units w/ naturally occurring glutathione peroxidase & catalase
- Innovation: Enteric coated tabs may help SOD Complex survive acidic environment for max assimilation
- Simple Convenience: Just take one tablet with every meal; 100 servings per bottle
- KAL Quality: Manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility and lab verified for potency & purity
Formulated to help support your body’s normal ability to metabolize superoxide radicals, KAL S.O.D. 3000 contains an SOD Complex that supplies superoxide dismutase and catalase. Our superoxide dismutase is from a beef liver source and supplies 3,000 McCord Fridovich Units with naturally occurring glutathione peroxidase. With powerful antioxidant activity and associated benefits, it’s no wonder SOD has become a staple supplement for people everywhere!
Because the SOD protein molecule is easily deactivated by the acids and enzymes within the human digestive tract, early attempts at SOD supplementation proved less effective. However, KAL S.O.D. 3000 utilizes the innovation of enteric coated tablets designed to help our SOD Complex survive the acidic environment and arrive at the intestines where it can be absorbed and assimilated.
Like all KAL products, S.O.D. 3000 is lab verified for purity, potency and identity. Confidence in the KAL name is just one of the reasons we’ve been around so long and maintain our place as a leader in the industry. Unlike many other companies, we manufacture almost all our own products, which gives us the ability to thoroughly test and screen raw ingredients for the slightest amount of impurities and manage the production process to provide the best possible quality. Rest assured, only the purest formulas ever reach your cabinet.