Solaray Artichoke Whole Leaf | Healthy Liver, Gall Bladder, Digestion & Cardiovascular Support | Non-GMO & Vegan | 405 mg per Capsule | 100 VegCaps
- Artichoke: Formulated to help support healthy liver, gallbladder and digestive function
- Time-Tested Liver Tonic: Contains cynarin, a plant compound known for its liver tonic properties
- Whole Leaf: Artichoke leaves contain luteolin, an antioxidant with cardiovascular benefits
- Trusted Brand: Manufactured in our own facility; Non-GMO, Vegan & Lab Verified for potency & purity
- Customers Say: Solaray is a brand I trust.
Native to the Mediterranean, artichoke is a vegetable loaded with nutrients and appreciated for its flavorful leaves and flower bases. Containing a plant compound known for its liver tonic properties cynarin artichoke leaves help support a healthy liver and gallbladder as well as healthy digestion. Additionally, an antioxidant found in artichoke leaves known as luteolin may help support and maintain healthy cardiovascular function.
Like all Solaray products, Artichoke Leaf is lab verified for purity, potency and identity. Not only do we require a certificate of analysis from suppliers to guarantee raw material quality and to identify the presence of major allergens, but our state-of-the-art laboratory conducts relevant tests for contaminants. You can rest assured every batch meets the highest-quality standard because you deserve the best.
Vegan & non-GMO, Solaray Artichoke Leaf is made with the quality difference you can feel try a bottle today!