Solaray Broken Cell Chlorella 410 mg | Nutrient-Rich Superfood w/ Naturally Occurring Protein, Vitamins, Minerals, Chlorophyll | Non-GMO | 100 VegCaps
Original price $20.89
Current price $14.99
- Superfood: Contains naturally occurring protein, vitamins, minerals, fiber, omega-3s & chlorophyll
- Rich Benefits: May support healthy cellular growth, metabolic balance and colon & liver function
- Bioavailable: Unlike regular chlorella, broken cell wall chlorella may enhance nutrient absorption
- Trusted Brand: Manufactured in our own facility; Non-GMO, Vegan & Lab Verified for potency & purity
- Customers Say: This product from this brand is very high quality
A type of microscopic single cell green algae that grows in freshwater, chlorella contains a unique concentration of naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, proteins, chlorophyll, fiber, omega-3s, and more. With an impressive nutritional profile, some call chlorella a green super food. However, regular chlorellas hard cell wall may inhibit the bodys ability to digest and absorb its nutrients. The solution: broken cell wall chlorella.
Formulated for enhanced nutrient absorption, Solaray Broken Cell Wall Chlorella is designed to help support healthy colon and liver function as well as normal cellular growth and metabolic balance. Additionally, chlorella is a complete protein source, providing all nine essential amino acids, and it may provide antioxidant activity to help protect cells from free radical damage.
Like all Solaray products, Chlorella is lab verified for purity, potency, and identity. Not only do we require a certificate of analysis from suppliers to guarantee raw material quality and to identify the presence of major allergens, but our state-of-the-art laboratory conducts relevant tests for such contaminants as heavy metals, microbes, pesticides, and more. You can rest assured every batch meets the highest-quality standard because you deserve the best.
Vegan & non-GMO, Solaray Chlorella is made with the quality difference you can feel try a bottle today!