Solaray Feverfew Leaf 380 mg | Healthy Circulation, Blood Vessel Tone, Comfort Support | Non-GMO & Vegan | 100 VegCaps
- Multi-Use Herb: Feverfew has a long history of use for a wide variety of health benefits
- Happy Head: Powerful compounds in feverfew may help provide comforting support
- Circulatory Health: May help support healthy circulation and blood vessel function & tone
- Trusted Brand: Manufactured in our own facility; Non-GMO, vegan & lab verified for potency & purity
- Customers Say: I honestly do not know what I would do in life if Feverfew did not exist
For too many people, commonly occurring discomforts get in the way of living their best life! With powerful compounds, including parthenolide, Solaray Feverfew is trusted by thousands to help support the important functions that keep them feeling their best!
Native to the Balkan mountains of Europe, feverfew is a bushy, perennial plant in the daisy family. Traditionally used for thousands of years due to its wide variety of health benefits, people today add feverfew to their health regimen to help support healthy circulation and blood vessel function and tone, especially in the head region of the body.
Like all Solaray products, Feverfew is lab verified for potency, purity, and identity. That means what you see on the label is what you get nothing more, nothing less. Confidence in the Solaray name is just one of the reasons weve been around so long and maintain our place as a leader in the industry. Unlike many other companies, we manufacture almost all our own products, which gives us the ability to thoroughly test and screen raw ingredients for the slightest amount of impurities and manage the production process to provide the best possible quality. In fact, were so committed to quality that if an ingredient doesnt meet our unparalleled standard, we send it back. Rest assured, only the purest formulas ever reach your cabinet.
Vegan & non-GMO, trust Solaray Feverfew for the quality difference you can feel. Try a bottle today!