Solaray L-Lysine 500mg | Amino Acid | Healthy Cognitive, Immune System & GI Function, Bones, Joints & Skin Support | 60 VegCaps
Original price $8.19
Current price $7.49
- Essential Amino: May help support healthy cognitive, immune system, and gastrointestinal function
- Structural Support: Plays important role in helping to support the maintenance of collagen & elastin
- Precursor: L-Lysine is also a precursor to other essential, free-form amino acids like L-Carnitine
- Trusted Brand: Manufactured in our own facility; Lab verified for potency, purity & identity
- Customers Say: "My wife and I have trusted the Solaray product line for several decades now."
"My wife and I have trusted the Solaray product line for several decades now. This is the first time she is trying their L-Lysine product. She has found them helpful... The capsules are easy to swallow and leave no after-taste... She won't be without this product."
In 1973, Solaray began to formulate herbal blends for specific health benefits. Over the years, Solaray pioneered many innovative products and has become a trusted full-line dietary supplement brand found in health and natural food stores all around the world. True to our commitment to stay leading edge in powerful supplementation, we are proud to offer our L-Lysine Free Form 500mg!
An essential amino acid not produced by the body, L-Lysine must be acquired from Lysine-rich foods such as fish, beef, poultry, seeds, and nuts or from nutritional supplements. Solaray L-Lysine is intended to help support normal synthesis of proteins and may also support healthy cognitive, immune system, and gastrointestinal function. Furthermore, L-Lysine plays an important role in helping to support the maintenance of collagen and elastin both of which are essential to the structural integrity of bones, joints, and skin and is a precursor to other essential, free-form amino acids such as L-Carnitine.
To ensure you get only the best supplements with the best ingredients, our manufacturer, Nutraceutical, requires a certificate of analysis from each supplier to guarantee product quality. Upon receiving any ingredient, they test in a state-of-the-art laboratory before any material is used in our formulas. Rest assured, every batch meets the highest-quality standard because you deserve the best.
Feel the difference of our L-Lysine, Free Form 500mg order a bottle today!