Solaray Red Marine Sea Algae 375mg | Sea Vegetable Supplement | Healthy Immune Function & Skin Support | Non-GMO | Vegan | Lab Verified | 100 VegCaps
- Seaside Staple: Used as a food & source of fiber for thousands of years along northern ocean borders
- Sea Vegetable: Red marine algaes sulfated polysaccharides may help support immune health
- For the Skin: Red Marine Sea Algae is also thought to help support healthy skin
- Trusted Brand: Manufactured in our own facility; Non-GMO, Vegan & Lab Verified for potency & purity
- Customers Say: I love Red Marine Algae and this brand!
I have been using Solaray Red Marine Algae for years This has been a game changer for me...
In 1973, Solaray began to formulate herbal blends for specific health benefits. Over the years, Solaray pioneered many innovative products and has become a trusted full-line dietary supplement brand found in health and natural food stores all around the world. True to our commitment to stay leading edge in powerful supplementation, we are proud to offer our Red Marine Sea Algae 375mg!
Red marine algae, also known as dulse, is a type of seaweed that has been used as a food staple for thousands of years. Often referred to as a sea vegetable and eaten as a snack by some populations along the northern parts of the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, red marine algae contains sulfated polysaccharides that research has suggested may help support immune health as well as healthy skin.
Solaray Red Marine Sea Algae is non-GMO, vegan, and lab verified for identity, potency, and purity. And a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee means you get what you expect or your money back. Our quality is a difference that you can feel.
Feel the difference of our Red Marine Sea Algae 375mg order a bottle today!