Solaray Slippery Elm Bark 400mg | Healthy Respiratory Tract Function, Throat Comfort & Gastrointestinal Support | Non-GMO & Lab Verified | 100 VegCaps
- Soothing Support: May help support healthy respiratory function & soothing support for the throat
- GI Goodness: Slippery elm may help soothe the lining of the stomach and intestines
- Whole Bark: Our Slippery Elm contains the whole bark to ensure you get all the benefits of the herb
- Trusted Brand: Non-GMO & vegan; Lab verified for potency, purity and identity
- Customers Say: Try it, I think you will really like the results.
Native to North America, slippery elm is a species of elm tree with a long history of use in herbal medicine. Its slimy, red inner bark contains a soluble fiber known as mucilage and was highly revered by Native Americans for use in many health remedies. Today, slippery elm bark is still widely used and reputed for soothing comfort and more!
Slippery elm helps support healthy mucous secretion in the gastrointestinal tract that may help support and soothe the lining of the stomach and intestines. The barks mucilage a sticky mixture of sugars that becomes a slick gel when mixed with water may help coat the throat for calming effects. Lastly, slippery elm bark may help support healthy respiratory system function.
Non-GMO and vegan, Solaray Slippery Elm Bark contains the whole bark to ensure you get the maximum nutrition and benefit from the plant!br>
Like all Solaray products, our Slippery Elm is lab verified for purity, potency and identity. Our state-of-the-art laboratory tests for contaminants. You can rest assured every batch meets the highest-quality standard because you deserve the best.
Discover the soothing comfort of Slippery Elm today!