The Microbiome Health Series: Leaky Gut Syndrome and Digestive Function: Using the Power of the Microbiome
- Are you one of the 70,000,000 people plagued by debilitating digestive disordersirritable bowel syndrome, leaky gut, constipation, diarrhea, acid reflux, GERD and SIBO, Crohns Disease, or even the mildest form of upset stomach? If so, this booklet is for you.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, GERD, acid reflux, constipation virtually ALL gastrointestinal disorders come as a result of a sparse microbiome that is devoid of the rich, varied species known to confer health benefits.
- Understand the benefits and difference between prebiotics and probiotics: Probiotics are microscopic organisms that replenish your microbiome, or bacterial ecology. Prebiotics are foods and supplements that nourish the organisms already in your microbiome.
- Discover the bacteria strains needed to put your systems back into balance.
- We have a new model, a new way of understanding diseases. The key is understanding the bacteria and healing the microbiome. From that, we can heal countless numbers of people. ~Dr. Kellman
Youre not alone. In fact, 70,000,000 people are plagued by debilitating digestive disorders. And thats just the tip of the iceberg the surprising truth is that almost every major health concern from anxiety and insomnia to autoimmune and cognitive disorders begin in the gut!
A real issue for millions of people today, leaky gut syndrome is often talked about but too often left unresolved. Raphael Kellman, MD, offers hope to sufferers everywhere.
The founder of Microbiome Medicine, Dr. Raphael Kellman is also medical director of the Kellman Center in New York City and the bestselling author of The Microbiome Breakthrough and The Microbiome Diet. Specializing in thyroid disorders, gastro concerns, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, autism, anxiety, Lyme disease, cancer treatments, infertility, weight management, and unexplained malaise, Dr. Kellman has treated tens of thousands of patients using his microbiome-centered approach to medicine. And he hopes to help you too.
In Book One of The Microbiome Health Series, Leaky Gut Syndrome & Digestive Function: Using the Power of the Microbiome, Dr. Kellman explores the many causes of leaky gut, gastrointestinal issues, constipation, and more. Explaining the complex, integral relationship between the microbiome, the gut, and digestive health, he describes in simple steps what you can do to significantly heal your microbiome and free yourself from gastrointestinal symptoms.
A quick, to-the-point read that you can reference again and again, Leaky Gut Syndrome & Digestive Function outlines The Four Rs of Dr. Kellmans Microbiome Protocol: Remove, Replace, Reinocculate, and Repair. Youll discover the foods that disrupt your whole ecology, the digestive enzymes you need for optimal digestion, the prebiotics and targeted probiotics that replenish your microbiome, and what you need to add to your daily regimen in order to repair and maintain a healthy gut.
Copyright 2019 by Raphael Kellman, MD