Zand Kids Elderberry Honey Syrup | Childrens Immune Support with Rose Hips & Echinacea | Kids 1+ Years
- Elderberry Strong: Provides 1500 mg elderberry juice per serving for kids powerful immune support
- Seasonal Defense: Perfect for childrens delicate immune systems through the cold winter & any time
- Real Fruit Goodness: Each tsp contains juice of 10 elderberries*, plus raw honey for a sweet taste
- Our Ingredients Pledge: With rose hips & echinacea; alcohol & gluten free; no added flavors
- Put Your Trust in Zand: Simple, nature-derived ingredients, lab verified for purity & potency
Keeping your kids happy and healthy is job #1. Zand Kids Elderberry Honey Syrup is an easy and effective way to help you do just that! Our complete immune formula is designed to support a childs delicate immune system and comes from real elderberries in a base of raw honey, with no other sweeteners or flavors. Plus you know its Zand, so its made with pure, simple ingredients from nature for whole body immune support.
Perfect for kids one year and older, our synergistic blend consists of elderberry fruit, juiced and bottled within hours, providing the juice from 10 elderberries per 1-teaspoon serving*. Elderberry has been a favorite immune-boosting herb for generations, rich in anthocyanins and antioxidant flavonoids to help support wellness all year long. Weve added rose hips, echinacea and other herbs for additional immune support, and our delicious natural honey flavor makes it a sweet treat theyre bound to love!
Because at Zand quality is one of our highest priorities, our Kids Elderberry Honey Syrup is lab verified for purity and potency. To ensure you get only the best supplements with the best ingredients, our raw materials undergo a rigorous lab verification process to identify the presence of impurities, contaminants, or any major food allergens, part of Zands legacy of better supplementation for your health and well-being.
Keep your kids healthy and happy with Zand Kids Elderberry Honey Syrup for powerful immune support!
*Approx. number of elderberries in 5 ml serving based on weight