Zhou Nutrition Ceylon Cinnamon | Supports Heart Health and Joint Mobility | True Cinnamon Native to Sri Lanka | 30 Servings, 60 CT
- Heart Health: Ceylon Cinnamon is a powerful anti-oxidant to support heart health and joints. These are just a few of the MANY impressive potential health benefits
- Not Your Average (Cassia) Cinnamon: Unfortunately, the cinnamon that is commonly sold and used for baking (cassia cinnamon) contains a larger concentration of coumarin, which may be toxic when taken as a supplement or used consistently in large amounts
- Convenient & Delicious: This Supplement Comes In Easy-To-Swallow Capsules For Convenient Daily Doses Of Ceylon Cinnamon. The unique flavor is often described as more sophisticated than the more common cassia cinnamon you will find in most grocery stores
- Ceylon Cinnamon: Cinnamomum Verum, Also Called True Cinnamon Tree Or Ceylon Cinnamon Tree Is Native To The Island Of Sri Lanka
- What Sets Us Apart? At Zhou, we use only the highest-quality ingredients in a facility following GMP (good manufacturing practices). Plus, we test everything at our lab in Utah, so you can be confident that you're fueling your body with the very best
Our organic Ceylon Cinnamon supplement is not your average cinnamonÃitÃs a superfood spice to be reckoned with. Commonly sold cassia cinnamon contains a much larger concentration of Coumarin, which may be toxic as a supplement or used consistently in large amounts. Our selectively sourced Ceylon Cinnamon comes direct from Sri Lanka Cinnamomum serum, or the Ãtrue cinnamon treeÃ. supplement Cinnamon The right way to help support heart health and joints. The taste isn't too shabby, either. Simply break open a capsule to sprinkle over your favorite recipe or take as a veggie capsule in a rush. Take one serving Daily for best results.