Zhou Methyl B12 Lozenges, 5000 mcg for Maximum Absorption and Active Energy | Vegan | 60 Micro Lozenges
- THE BETTER B12. The methylcobalamin in Methyl B-12 is the most bioavailable form for active energy. More enjoyable than B12 shots, simply let these tiny cherry-flavored lozenges dissolve in your mouth (or chew) and don't worry-they're sugar free!
- ACTIVE ENERGY. Biologically active B12 methylcobalamin is readily absorbed to help support the production of healthy DNA and red blood cells, supporting your central nervous system and heart, so you can keep performing and feeling your best.
- THE BENEFITS. B12 may support brain cells that control memory and focus, production of melatonin to aid in a healthy sleep cycle, and the formation and maintenance of myelin, the protective layer that covers the nerves and keeps them firing properly.
- HEART HEALTH. High levels of homocysteine (an amino acid) in your blood can strain arteries, leading to poor heart function. Methyl B-12 helps support the body's cleansing of homocysteine by converting it into methionine, a heart-healthy amino acid.
- WHAT SETS US APART? At Zhou, we use only the highest-quality ingredients in a facility following GMP (good manufacturing practices). Plus, we test everything at our lab in Utah, so you can be confident that you're fueling your body with the very best.
Unlike common cyanocobalamin B12, the methylcobalamin in the Zhou Methyl B12 sublingual is the most bioavailable form of B12 for active energy. Methyl B12 provides optimal absorption and retention by the body so you get the most out of every lozenge. Usually found in animal products, supplementing B12 is especially important for vegans and vegetarians. This essential vitamin may help support memory and focus, nerve function, and a healthier heart.