Zhou Nutrition Vitamin D3 + K2, Bone and Heart Health Formula Immune Support Vegetable Capsules, 60 Count
- THE PERFECT PAIR - It's true. Vitamins D3 & K2 were simply meant to be together. Most people know the benefits of Vitamin D (maintaining strong bones, immune system support, healthy muscle function, etc.), but many donât realize that Vitamin D NEEDS Vitamin K2 to maximize its benefits. So, if youâre fighting Vitamin D deficiency, you need to supplement Vitamin K2 as well. Zhou Nutritionâs D3 + K2 has you covered, adding just the right amount of each Vitaminâs superior form for maximum results.
- STRONG BONES- Vitamin D3 (termed the âsunshine vitamin') is the same biologically active form of Vitamin D you get from the sunâs UVB rays. With this complex, youâll get the benefits without the burn. D3 helps your body absorb the all-important calcium, and Vitamin K2 (as MK-7, the form of K2 with the highest bioavailability) directs the calcium to your bones instead of your joints and arteries, where too much calcium could be problematic.
- HEALTHY HEART - If youâve heard the term âhardening of the arteriesâ, itâs referring to calcification. Calcification occurs when calcium has been absorbed by the body, but deposited in arteries instead of bones. This formula not only promotes the proper absorption of calcium with D3, but the correct distribution to your bones where you need it most.
- ONLY THE BEST- At Zhou Nutrition, we take pride in providing just the right amount of high-quality ingredients for maximum results- no more, no less.The synergistic D3 + K2 is no exception. Just one small, easy-to-swallow veggie capsule per day provides 125 mcg of D3 and 100 mcg of K2 as MK-7, helping you support strong bones and a healthy cardiovascular and immune system.
- WHAT SETS US APART? At Zhou, we use only the highest-quality ingredients in a facility following GMP (good manufacturing practices). Plus, we test everything at our lab in Utah, so you can be confident that you're fueling your body with the very best.
D3 + K2 is your go-to vitamin D supplement to support your immune system, heart, bones, muscles and mood. Vitamin D3 is THAT important, and it needs vitamin K2 to maximize all those benefits. With an estimated 1 billion people worldwide experiencing vitamin D deficiencies, supplementing is an effective solution—especially if you get less sun exposure during those winter months. Our premium formulation packs a punch with 125 mcg per serving and the most bioavailable form of K2 available (MK-7).